Remember when we were told to change our oil every 3000 miles? Oh how the times have changed!
The interval between oil changes has lengthened most new cars to every 5000 to 7500 miles and they even include a service light to help.
It’s very important to check your oil level between changes and catch a problem before it becomes a disaster.
We will do our best to accommodate you and provide you with the type of service you expect and deserve.
The engine oil serves as a protective barrier from rust, dirt, unburned fuel and other elements. We change the old oil and oil filter of your vehicle.
Full Service Oil Change includes:
- Change Oil and Oil Filter
- Check and Fill Differential oil
- Lubrication of Chassis
- Checking of 4x4 Transmission Case
- Checking Fluid Leaks
- Top-up Power Steering Fluid
- Checking of Air Filters
- Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- Check Radiator Reservoir/ Check Hoses
- Filling Battery if no seal is there
- Windshield Wipers checking
- Lubrication of Door Hinges if needed
- Exhaust Assembly for Leaks
- Free estimates and a fast, premium priced service
- Trained, licensed and experienced mechanics
- Emergency Repairs
- Complete auto repair services
- Locally owned and operated
Do you know how frequently you should get your oil changed and engine lubed? To find the answer to this and other important facts you need to know about maintaining your vehicle, call us @ 207-622-1557