Having a vehicle in need of engine repair can be a frustrating and overwhelming experience —often occurring at the most inconvenient times.
If you notice rough idling or if you think there is less power output, then you may want to come by for service.
Most expensive engine rebuilds could have been avoided with proper diagnostics from a qualified and honest mechanic. An accurate diagnosis of the root issue is extremely important in saving money for you, both in parts and the cost of labor.
Our Engine Repair Services include:
- Engine Repair/ Rebuilds/ Replacement
- Engine Exhaust Work/Coolant Flushes
- Carburetor Maintenance
- Auto Water and Fuel Pumps
- Car Battery Replacement
- Engine Starters And Alternators
- Belts And Hoses
The better your engine is cared for, the better your chance of having a car that lasts much longer than normal.
Below are a few tips for Preventive Engine Maintenance:
* Change your oil on the prescribed schedule and use the recommended weight of oil. Check your owners manual or under the hood for the correct oil to be used.
* Allow your engine to warm up before driving if possible. Doing this will let the oil get into all parts of the engine before you put a load on the engine. This is most critical in cooler temperatures when the oil is cold and sluggish.
* Change your timing belt or chain at your manufacturer’s recommended interval.
- Accurate and thorough estimates and a fast, premium priced service
- ASE Trained, licensed and experienced mechanics
- Emergency Repairs
- Complete auto repair services
Our number one priority is getting your vehicle back to you in a stable working condition. Let us help you. Contact us @ 207-622-1557