Any vehicle uses three basic systems to work — mechanical, electrical and chemical systems. If any one of the systems do not working properly, the vehicle may not run to its full functionality.
We’ll prepare a plan to make sure your electrical system repairs are managed correctly.
Our diagnosis will cover the following, plus much more:
- Automotive Charging System repair with proper diagnostics
- Alternator replacement
- Battery installation/Life Testing
- Power windows/seats/locks diagnostic and repair
- Headlights, turn signal lights, dome lights and taillights bulb replacement
Why choose us?
- Quality Work
- No Surprises
- Timely Turnaround
- Personal Service
- State-of- the- art technology
- Honest, professional, reliable, and friendly
If you are having trouble with your vehicle’s electrical system and need a professional opinion, we are here to help. Contact us at 207-622-1557